Welcome to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
CM/ECF may be briefly unavailable between 4AM and 12PM on Saturday, February 16 for system maintenance.
Court Conference Line Phone Numbers
- Judge Halfenger: (888) 684-8852, access code: 7183566 #
- Judge Hanan: (888) 808-6929, access code: 9122579 #
- Judge Ludwig: (888) 808-6929, access code: 5457889 #
- Judge Perhach: (888) 675-2535, access code: 9918878 #
Should you have any questions, please contact the clerk's office at (414) 297-3291 or (866) 582-3156.
Privacy Rule Reminder
To protect the rights of debtors and creditors, Bankruptcy Rule 9037 requires that certain personal data identifiers be modified or redacted from Bankruptcy Court case files. While there are limited exceptions, only the following should appear in filings made with the Bankruptcy Court:
- only the last four digits of an individual's social security number or taxpayer identification number
- only the last four digits of a financial account number
- only the year of an individual's birth
- only the initials of a minor.